Ibanez Electric Guitar

Ibanez Electric Guitar
this is special edition guitar in 2010. made by Gibson Les Paul

Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Top music

Now we are in 2011. so many kind of musics we're hear. punk rock, pop rock, metal, heavy rock, sentimental rock, easy listening, ballads, grunge and so on. If some one ask me my favorite music, absolutely rock. especially metal rock like Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and so on. but I realize metal music in our industry (Malaysia) is 'dying'. Metal music can't live in Malaysia. eventhough metal is my favorite music, I also play and hear punk music like Green Day. but thats not mean i'm punk boy. i just can say music is my life. In Malaysia, indie-band are hot now. we always hear their songs on radio. Hujan, Meet Uncle Hussein, Bunkface now are top independent band.

enough about rock. lets talk about hip-hop and R&B music. Do you think this type of music still alive in our music industry? my answer is yes. but, the popularity of this kind music are not like other musics. What's your answer if someone ask you where is Too Phat? or why Ruffedge gone? or why Cat Farish leave Ruffedge and being solo? or what about V.E? or why KRU Group are not makes R&B music like before? do you have the answer for that? well, i'm still looking for the answers.

Anyway, nevermind what kind of music you hear or you play. but, I'm sure the type of our music can makes us smile. Support our music industry. Peace!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment