Ibanez Electric Guitar

Ibanez Electric Guitar
this is special edition guitar in 2010. made by Gibson Les Paul

Thursday 17 March 2011

Hip-Hop

What is hip-hop? I'm sure you all must know about this kind of music. honestly, this type of music is not my taste. you all must wonder why I'm saying that. Okay. we talk slowly. hip-hop or R&B makes me crazy. Why? don't ask me why. Let me tell you something. buy a ticket to see Jay-Z or Eminem shows. I'm sure they will broke the microphone. why? rap, baby. I'm sure when they rap some of liquid from they mouth must get through to the microphone. so, the mic will broke. hehehehehe. Okay. stop talking about that. lets talk about when they performed. I had bought a ticket to see Too Phat shows. what I got? a pay them to sing but they said, "everybody say heyyyy!!! everybody say hoooo!!!" and the people screaming like they ask. NO!!! i'm not like that stupid people. I pay, you sing. understand what I'm saying? hehehehe. well, I hope to fans of hip-hop music don't take serious. I'm just saying what I feel. anyway. I respect what of your music taste. Support our music industry...... PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment